Lexi is a 2002 Honda CBR 600 F4i. Take a look!
Lexi has taken me on innumerable adventures throughout the bay area, from Grizzly Peak to Alice's to the top of Mt. Tam and up through Marshall and all the way out to Pinole. I've got a few photos from these trips in my gallery.
I bought her from Oakland Pineapple Honda Kawasaki. I have really been impressed with every interaction I've had with that store, both before I bought her (when I brought George in for parts) and since.
Places of interest to ride (and meet) in the Bay Area:
- The Wall, on Grizzly Peak
- Alice's Restaurant, corner of 35 and 84 near Mountainview
- Sport Bike Night in Sacramento
- The Sunday Ride, from Mill Valley to the Stationhouse Cafe in Pt. Reyes
Some of my favorite loops:
- Berkeley to Grizzly Peak
- San Rafael to Lucas Valley Road to Pt. Reyes to Stinson to Mill Valley
- San Rafael around China Camp
- Berkeley to Bear Valley Road to Alhambra Road to Walnut Creek to Upper Happy Valley Road to Wildcat Canyon to Berkeley
I am still just beginning to enter the sport bike community in the Bay Area, so this list is woefully inadequate. You should definately check out this website that has detailed descriptions of all the nice rides in the bay area whose name and URL I have forgotten but sounds vaguely indian. Oh, I remember! www.pashnit.com. Yeah, vaguely indian, I guess (dots, not feathers), but actually it's a homonym for pasionate. The author of the site is a very behind-the-scenes kinda guy. Incredible site.